The Treasury Analyst responsibilities cover all group Schréder companies with focus on Schréder SA, which organizes the group treasury and cash management strategies and which is figuring as group banker.
As Treasury Analyst, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of Treasury activities. The candidate will be the right arm of the Group Treasurer and will be based in Brussels
- Monitoring and execution of daily treasury cash transactions at HQ
- Internal point of contact and support for all treasury/cash-related matters
- Periodic interest calculations
- Reporting & analyses of cash at risk
- Follows up on group's cash flow forecasts in close collaboration with local teams
- FX covering
- Manages the operational banking relations
- Financing under documentary credits (L/C)
- Credit insurance follow up (group level)
- Intercompany loans follow up & administration
- Credit insurance & collection agency (group level)
- Group expense note platform administration
- Participation in treasury projects (treasury package and global ERP system implementation)
Education / Experience
Bachelor degree in the finance with minimum 2 years of experience in an analytical position, by preference in a multinational environment.
- Fluent in English. Other languages : French and/or Dutch
- Global mindset
- Technical skills : day-to-day cash management, analysis and reporting skills, knowledge of treasury models (cash pools, types of lending, SBLC & guarantees, credit insurance, documentary credits), Forex knowledge, Isabel banking software
- Other skills : accurate, communication skills, planning & time management, autonomy, team player, MS Office
Why you should join us ?
We offer an interesting job in an organization with a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit.
Schréder is a global company with plenty of opportunities to learn and experience new things.
Within the Finance team, we have embarked on a digital transformation project. At the same time, a new supply chain model in under development with a great impact to Treasury to become even a more centralized and important function in the near future.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org