We are currently looking for a Treasury Assistant.
The Treasury Assistant’s responsibilities cover all Group Companies with a focus on Schréder SA, which organizes the group treasury and cash management strategies and acts as group banker.
As Treasury Assistant the candidate will be responsible for the day to day administration on treasury activities. The candidate will be the right arm of the Group Treasurer and will be based in Brussels.
- Daily treasury cash transactions at HQ
- Periodic interest calculations
- Reporting & analyses of cash at risk
- FX covering
- Project involvement: treasury package
- Bank relationship
- Financing under documentary credits (L/C)
- Credit insurance follow up (group level)
- Intercompany loans follow up & administration
- Credit insurance & Collection agency (group level)
- Group expense note platform administration
Education / Experience
The candidate will hold a bachelor degree in the financial sector and will have some previous experience in a multinational environment.
- Good software knowledge
- Knowledge in any ERP software
- Experience in Shared Services Center
- Mother tongue: French or Dutch
- Fluent in English
- Technical skills:
- Day to day cash management (administration)
- Communication with banks / insurers
- Monthly reporting (Microsoft office)
- Knowledge of treasury models (cash pool, types of lending, SBLC & guarantees, credit insurance, documentary credits)
- Forex knowledge (basic principles)
- Accounting (basic principles)
Please send your CV to: jobs [at] schreder.com