To pursue our growing digitalization and reinforce the team, we are currently looking for a Sales & Marketing Tools Engineer :
- Develop the Sales and Marketing tools (Focus on CPQ but also CRM and Product information database) to provide the most effective response to current business needs and changing needs.
- Develop new configuration models and functionalities
- Validate, analyze and solve issues reported by key-users
- Help specify tools new developments
- Populate tools database based on input coming from other department (Marketing, Sales, R&D, Operations, Finance,…)
- Train/inform user on system principles, workflows, good practices and functionalities
Education / Experience
- Engineering Master degree or equivalent experience
- Global knowledge of the manufacturing environment
- General knowledge of the product configuration principle.
- Autonomous project manager and problem solving.
- Application of agile development method to create solution.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Solution driven, customer oriented, excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English & French. Any other language is a plus
Please send your CV to: jobs [at] schreder.com