Schréder is the leading independent smart outdoor lighting solution provider worldwide. The company, founded in 1907, is present in over 35 countries spanning 5 continents.
We believe that lighting can empower people, impact lives, support communities, and transform spaces, cities and the planet. We are experts at using light to its fullest potential, to bring meaningful moments to people in public spaces.
With more than 100 years of experience in lighting public and private spaces, we work with our customers to deliver practical, sustainable and beautiful lighting solutions tailored to locations from Brussel’s Grand Place to Hong Kong’s Avenue of Stars to Porto Maravilha in Rio de Janeiro.
We constantly innovate with next generation technology to develop solutions that are as positive for people as they are sustainable for the environment. Put simply, the right light where, when and how it is needed.
As Visual Communication Designer, you will be in charge of the visual impact and consistency of all collaterals designed and produced for external communication by the Marketing Dpt. You will invest time to understand the messaging and propose the right visual approach to support both any specific message-related whether to a product, a campaign, an event or a corporate topic - and the global identity of the brand. You will focus on positioning and differentiating the company towards its competitors with a strong, dynamic, modern and consistent image.
- Accountable for the graphic and visual design of all collaterals in the frame of marketing campaigns and product launches: commercial PPT, brochures, videos, catalog, advert, mobile app designs and any other visual tools.
- Accountable for defining guidelines and templates relevant for all branded items (from goodies to packaging, including documentation, videos, animations, business cards, PPT, letter, website, stand...).
- Edit and spread comprehensive and up-to-date visual guidelines relevant for all operational needs across the Group and its subsidiaries (with a focus on helping Communication and Marketing officers).
- Design and create all Marketing visual tools (brochures, catalogues, PPT presentations, videos or animations, adverts, case studies, stands...) to support marketing messages.
- Oversee agencies and other partners to make sure they deliver ‘products’ that are aligned with the brand image and the message Schréder would like to spread.
- Monitor local initiatives (documentation, adverts, stands...) to ensure image consistency across the Group. Give advice and guidance if needed.
- Work with branding manager to develop templates and guidelines that fit the brand image of the company.
- Degree in graphic design, visual communication or similar
- Min of 5 years of professional experience in visual communication
- Experience with motion design and video creation is a plus (Adobe Premiere and After Effects, Adobe Substance 3D or equivalent, Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop,…)
- English (B2) + French (B2)
- Creativity and top nut sense of color and design;
- Good business sense and strong understanding of clients and audience; Good listener to take the initial concept into a design incorporating the vision and brand of the products;
- Technological skills; hands-on experience with image editing, video creation, 3D animations, digital sketching software and other design tools;
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on (team) projects; organization and prioritization skills, good attention to visual detail and assertivity.
What we offer
At Schréder, every employee is valued for his or her skill set. We actively look for and choose employees based on their experience and the value they bring to the company. We commit ourselves to co-creating an environment where passionate people work and win together, learn and have fun.
In addition to a competitive and attractive compensation package, we offer a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, structural homeworking, a market competitive salary, a company car & fuel card (even abroad), performance bonus, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, pension provision, medical & hospitalisation insurance, net allowances and a laptop.
Interested? Send an e-mail to email@example.com