Schréder is the leading independent smart outdoor lighting solution provider worldwide. The company, founded in 1907, is present in over 35 countries spanning 5 continents.
We believe that lighting can empower people, impact lives, support communities, and transform spaces, cities and the planet. We are experts at using light to its fullest potential, to bring meaningful moments to people in public spaces.
With more than 100 years of experience in lighting public and private spaces, we work with our customers to deliver practical, sustainable and beautiful lighting solutions tailored to locations from Brussel’s Grand Place to Hong Kong’s Avenue of Stars to Porto Maravilha in Rio de Janeiro.
We constantly innovate with next generation technology to develop solutions that are as positive for people as they are sustainable for the environment. Put simply, the right light where, when and how it is needed.
We are looking for Group Technical Sales Support Engineer who will assist and Support the commercial teams with advanced Lighting Application and Controls Studies, Project management and Technical configuration during the entire process of the projects. You will be in charge of the validation of Optical solutions proposed by R&D and implementation into projects.
- Active support to the local teams in the various phases of a project. (i.e. tender specification analysis, site investigation, solution proposal, commissioning and after sales support)
- Daily follow-up of Support requests dropped on the CRM platform. Create and Develop intense contacts with local sales support engineers
- Close collaboration with and technical point of contact for both internal and external Partners/Experts for Lighting and Controls
- On site assistance, commissioning and problem solving for pilot projects, first of a kind installations and more complex projects in the various segments
- Providing improvement proposals and Beta Testing of Sales Support Software and Tools
- Participation and Contribution to the Development and Follow-Up of a Training program for Local Light Application Engineers and/or Field Application Engineers both at SKILL as in the regions
- Coordination and mounting of international Fairs
- Drafting and Publication of Documentation on Support Platform related to Lighting and Controls
- Master Degree in Engineering (mechanical, Electromechanical, Electronics, or similar area).
- Technical skills in a broad spectrum of technologies (e.g. IP- networks, Smart City related technologies, Lighting software, …)
- English (B2) + other local languages (French/Dutch).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer and service oriented, problem solver
- Hands-on mentality with flexible mindset
- Rigor and accuracy on results and their presentation
What we offer
At Schréder, every employee is valued for his or her skill set. We actively look for and choose employees based on their experience and the value they bring to the company. We commit ourselves to co-creating an environment where passionate people work & win together, learn and have fun.
In addition to a competitive and attractive compensation package, we offer a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, structural homeworking, a market competitive salary, a company car & fuel card (even abroad), performance bonus, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, pension provision, medical & hospitalization insurance, net allowances, a laptop and Phone.
Interested? Send an e-mail to email@example.com