Schréder is the leading independent smart outdoor lighting solution provider worldwide. The company, founded in 1907, is present in over 35 countries spanning 5 continents.
We believe that lighting can empower people, impact lives, support communities, and transform spaces, cities and the planet. We are experts at using light to its fullest potential, to bring meaningful moments to people in public spaces.
With more than 100 years of experience in lighting public and private spaces, we work with our customers to deliver practical, sustainable and beautiful lighting solutions tailored to locations from Brussel’s Grand Place to Hong Kong’s Avenue of Stars to Porto Maravilha in Rio de Janeiro.
We constantly innovate with next generation technology to develop solutions that are as positive for people as they are sustainable for the environment. Put simply, the right light where, when and how it is needed.
As Group Consolidation and Finance Project Officer, you will be in charge of the consolidation process. You will monitor the accounting policy and the audit process. You will also be involved in the various projects within the finance department.
- In charge of the Group consolidation process (of 30+ legal entities), together with the Group Financial Controller,
- Preparation of year end external reports and analysis, including consolidated income statements, balance sheets, cash flows and impairment tests,
- Ensure the accounting and consolidation are in accordance with applicable law and legislation,
- Review of quarterly balance sheet reconciliations,
- Monitor the Accounting policy, is properly applied across the Group,
- Deliver technical accounting support to local finance teams,
- Involved in coordination of the external audit process and assuring a smooth running of the audit process,
- Support the internal audit in the resolution of open recommendations,
- Take an active role in various ad-hoc projects (including tax, merger of entities, and other).
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in a reporting, accounting, or auditing role.
- University degree level in Economics, Finance or Accountancy.
- Excellent financial analytical and accounting skills.
- Familiar with consolidation processes and with consolidation systems (knowledge of Sigma Conso would be considered as a plus)
- Team-player, organized and structured, able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office.
- Cultural awareness: used to working with different cultures and in multiple countries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, any other European language would be an asset
What we offer
At Schréder, every employee is valued for his or her skill set. We actively look for and choose employees based on their experience and the value they bring to the company. We commit ourselves to co-creating an environment where passionate people work & win together, learn and have fun.
In addition to a competitive and attractive compensation package, we offer a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, structural homeworking, a market competitive salary, a company car & fuel card (even abroad), performance bonus, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, pension provision, medical & hospitalization insurance, net allowances, a laptop.
Interested? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org