Schréder is the leading independent smart outdoor lighting solution provider worldwide. The company, founded in 1907, is present in over 35 countries spanning 5 continents.
We believe that lighting can empower people, impact lives, support communities, and transform spaces, cities and the planet. We are experts at using light to its fullest potential, to bring meaningful moments to people in public spaces.
With more than 100 years of experience in lighting public and private spaces, we work with our customers to deliver practical, sustainable and beautiful lighting solutions tailored to locations from Brussel’s Grand Place to Hong Kong’s Avenue of Stars to Porto Maravilha in Rio de Janeiro.
We constantly innovate with next generation technology to develop solutions that are as positive for people as they are sustainable for the environment. Put simply, the right light where, when and how it is needed.
As Certification Project Manager, you will supervise the Certification Project Engineers and will report to the Validation Manager.
Management of ENEC, ENEC+, UL and other certifications (CE, EPREL, RCM...)
- Liaise between the development centers, the laboratory and the certification authority
- Establish with the development centers the certification planning (participation in development/lifecycle activity/certification follow-up meetings)
- Establish with the laboratory the list of tests to be performed
- Plan these with the laboratory
- Establish the list of samples to be provided to the laboratory
- Collect the test reports and establish the certification file
- Ensure the presentation of these files to the certification authority
- Report to the development center the remarks of the certification authority and iterate until the certification is obtained
Management of ENEC, ENEC+, UL and other certificates (CE, EPREL, RCM...)
- Ensure with the laboratory secretariat the management of the obtained certificates
- Verify their validity according to validation periods, normative modifications and/or product modifications
Assistance to factories to maintain certification
- Liaise between the certification authorities and the audited factory
- Assist in the resolution of non-conformities (technical guidance)
- Ensure the implementation of the annual PVT/PST tests
Standardization and normative monitoring
- Reading and understanding of the standards in force
- Ensure the application of these in our development and measurement
- Ensure the performance of annual PVT/PST tests
- Ensure the monitoring of standards and the application of new standards
- Participation in standardization committees
Support and project leader for the implementation of new standards and adaptation to standards in force in new countries approached by Schréder
- Ensure the training of the various stakeholders
- Ensure the management of the team (multi-services) and of the activities related to the objective as required by the standard
- Degree: Engineer (preferably electromechanical, electronic, automation ...)
- Experience: 5 years in project management or standardization
- Languages: French - English (good written and spoken skills, must be able to hold a conversation in English)
- Good management and communication skills. Knowledge of our field of expertise is an additional asset
What we offer
At Schréder, every employee is valued for his or her skill set. We actively look for and choose employees based on their experience and the value they bring to the company. We commit ourselves to co-creating an environment where passionate people work and win together, learn and have fun.
In addition to a competitive and attractive compensation package, we offer a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, structural homeworking, a market competitive salary, performance bonus, company car, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, pension provision, medical & hospitalisation insurance, net allowances and a laptop.
Interested? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org