We are looking for a:
Electronic Technician - in Liège, who will support the Electronics Team in the design and evaluation of wiring and harnesses for lighting solutions.
- Technical management and design of typical wiring and harnesses
- Design, realization, management & validation of electrical / electronic prototypes
- Analysis & definition of more complex test plans
- Support for the realization of new concepts & tools
- Proposition and realization of creative & innovative solutions
- Electronic standard analysis and drafting of guidelines
Report to the Electronic & Lighting manager of the R&D department.
- High school diploma degree A2 in electronic/automation
- Autonomous , Rigorous, Empathy, Communicant
- Operational electronics knowledge
- Reporting skills
- Electronics design & CAD software basic
- Language : English (B2), French
Send an e-mail to jobs [at] schreder.com